Elizabeth joined Lindhorst & Dreidame in 2018. She is licensed in both Ohio and Kentucky. Her legal practice focuses on commercial litigation and general civil litigation. Elizabeth litigates cases involving personal injury, negligence, wrongful death, insurance defense, workers compensation, employment litigation, and contracts, among others.
Elizabeth was born and raised in Cincinnati. She graduated from Mother of Mercy High School and then the University of Cincinnati with Bachelor of Arts degrees in political science and sport administration. She earned her Juris Doctorate from Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law with magna cum laude honors.
Outside of litigation, Elizabeth enjoys spending time with her family and cheering for her Bearcats.
- Cincinnati Bar Association , Member
- Ohio State Bar Association , Member
Fraternities or Sororities
- Gamma Phi Beta
Current Employment Position
- Bartlett & Weigle, Law Clerk, 2017 to 2018
- Department of Public Advocacy, Law Clerk, 2016 to 2016
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky
- J.D. - 2018
- Honors: magna cum laude
- University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Political Science and Sports Administration
- Ohio, 2018
- Kentucky, 2019
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio