Cincinnati Business Litigation Attorneys
- Contract disputes
- Tax litigation
- Construction disputes
- Unfair competition claims
- Business fraud
- Noncompete agreement litigation
- Securities fraud
- Partner and shareholder disputes
- Trademark and patent infringement claims
- Trade secret disputes
- Preference payments in bankruptcy
- Injunctions for immediate relief
Our attorneys represent a number of car dealers in the greater Cincinnati, Dayton and Columbus area involving claims under the Ohio Consumer Sales Practices Act and claims involving vehicle defects. We represent banks in commercial litigation and foreclosure suits.
In addition to trials, our lawyers handle appellate court proceedings and administrative proceedings before state and federal courts and agencies. Our lawyers seek cost-effective solutions, minimizing both the expense of litigation and the disruption to your business.