Cincinnati Employment Law Attorneys
Employment litigation can have a significant impact on your company’s bottom line. Since courts can award punitive damages and attorney fees in addition to financial damages, your company may have a difficult decision to make: whether to try the case face a potential large claim or resolve the claim before it reaches a courtroom.
At Lindhorst & Dreidame, in Cincinnati, Ohio, our lawyers represent employers in the greater Cincinnati metropolitan area, Southwest Ohio and northern Kentucky in all types of employment law claims, including:
- Discrimination lawsuits based on age, race, gender, pregnancy, disability, national origin or religion
- Sexual harassment and hostile work environment claims
- Unpaid overtime, misclassification, and other wage and hour claims
- Family and Medical Leave Act claims
- Failure to accommodate claims under the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Whistleblower cases
- Disputes over employment contracts
- Violation of noncompete agreements
- Disclosure of trade secrets
- Defense of workers’ compensation claims
- Retaliation and wrongful termination
Our lawyers look for efficient, practical solutions in employment law cases. If your company faces significant exposure, we will tell you. However, if the other side does not have a strong case, we are skilled trial attorneys who can defend you in court and in administrative proceedings before the Ohio Civil Rights Commission, the Equal Opportunity Commission and all courts having jurisdiction in employment claims.
In addition to litigation services, our lawyers work with employers to develop hiring, workplace and discipline policies to comply with the rapidly changing legislative, regulatory and judicial mandates. We also assist clients in preparing employment agreements, confidentiality and noncompete agreements, and severance agreements.
Contact An Ohio EEOC And Harassment Claims Lawyer
For more information, call our Cincinnati employment law lawyers at 513-223-3967 (866-855-5404 toll-free) or fill out our contact form. We offer a free initial phone consultation.