Paul Vollman has been practicing in the area of complex medical malpractice actions at the trial and appellate levels for over 22 years. He is licensed in Ohio, Kentucky, and Florida, in addition to the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and the United States Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Recently he has developed an area of expertise on the issue of subrogation of past medical expenses in tort actions. He has written papers on this topic which have been peer reviewed and appeared in the Kentucky Defense Bar Journal "Common Defense" as well as the DRI National Blog.
Outside of litigation, Paul loves spending time with his wife Sarah and his twin boys Grant and Owen. Paul is also a fine artist represented by galleries locally and regionally.
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Member, 1995 to 2017
- Beating Baptist: A Reasonable Challenge, Kentucky Defense Counsel Magazine, Common Defense, Spring, 2015
- Past Medical Expenses: Write Off or Rip Off, Defense Research Institute National E-Newsletter, Summer, 2015
- Triona & Vollman, Partner, 2004 to 2016
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Subrogation/Medical Billing
- General Litigation/Appellate
- Insurance Coverage
- Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky
- J.D. - 1995
- Honors: Dean's List
- University of Dayton
- B.S. - 1985
- Major: Mechanical Engineering/Technology
- Florida, 1995
- Ohio, 1995
- Kentucky, 2016
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1995