Choice Of Business Entity Lawyers In Cincinnati
If you are starting a new business, starting a new business venture or buying commercial real estate, you should consider forming a business entity for your enterprise. Otherwise, your personal assets could be at risk if your enterprise is sued.
At Lindhorst & Dreidame, in Cincinnati, Ohio, our lawyers help business owners and entrepreneurs form entities such as:
- Limited liability company or LLC
- Limited liability partnership or LLP
- S corporation
- C corporation
- Limited partnership
- General partnership
Your choice of the right business entity can do more than protect your personal assets. It can also protect one business enterprise from the results of another enterprise and help you obtain the tax treatment you want. To help you make the right choice, our lawyers will discuss your goals for your business and the liability risks you face.
Our lawyers also draft business startup agreements such as:
- Partnership agreements and buy-sell agreements if you are starting a business with other people
- Articles of incorporation and bylaws if you are starting a corporation
- Operating agreements if you are starting a limited liability company
Contact An Ohio Attorney For Starting A Business