Cincinnati Construction Litigation Attorneys
Cracked foundations, water intrusion, bad soils, mold and other issues with new construction may be signs of defects in the design, materials or construction of your home. For more than 60 years, the attorneys of Lindhorst & Dreidame in Cincinnati, Ohio, have represented homeowners, builders, subcontractors, material suppliers and architects in complex construction defect litigation in Southwest Ohio and northern Kentucky.
Our lawyers have experience in all types of construction law cases, including:
- Disputes between owners and contractors
- Disputes between contractors and subcontractors
- Water intrusion, bad soils and mold
- Defects involving concrete, drainage tiles, masonry, windows, doors and roofs
- Defective construction material claims
- Contract and payment disputes
- Mechanic lien disputes
- Bankruptcy and foreclosure issues
Construction defects can affect more than the value of your home. Issues such as mold can also affect your family’s health. Resolving construction disputes can be complex, involving multiple defendants, disputed liability and extensive damage claims. Our lawyers have the ability to investigate claims and protect your rights.
In addition to trials, our lawyers represent clients in alternative dispute resolution such as arbitration proceedings. Our lawyers also draft and review construction contracts to minimize the potential for litigation.
Contact Our Ohio Construction Dispute Lawyers