Cincinnati Business Taxation Lawyers
Minimizing taxation is a key goal of any business. At Lindhorst & Dreidame, Co., L.P.A. in Cincinnati, Ohio, our lawyers provide tax advice and counsel to businesses and business owners in the greater Cincinnati metropolitan area, southwest Ohio and northern Kentucky.
Here are examples of the types of tax issues we handle for individuals:
- Tax-planning strategies
- Analysis of business operational decisions and transactions on taxes
- Analysis of business entity formation for tax purposes
- Corporate and partnership tax preparation services
- Tax returns for charitable entities and foundations
- Employment tax disputes
- Sales tax disputes
- Property tax valuation disputes
- Social Security trust fund withholding audits
- Notices of deficiency
- Offers in compromise
- Unpaid personal or business income taxes
- Failure to file personal or business income tax returns
In today’s difficult business economy, good tax advice can make the difference between success and failure for a small business. With interests and penalties, tax debts can quickly snowball. Even if a business dissolves, the IRS and state tax authorities will hold the owners personally responsible for unpaid taxes.
In addition to tax advice, our lawyers provide a broad range of commercial law services to businesses and business owners, including collections, financing and general business counsel.
Contact Our Ohio Corporate Tax Attorneys
For more information, call our Cincinnati business taxation attorneys at 513-223-3967 (866-855-5404 toll-free) or fill out our contact form. We offer a free initial phone consultation.