Cincinnati Transportation Litigation Attorneys
Few industries touch as many aspects of our lives as transportation. Whether it is moving raw materials and product components to factories or delivering finished goods to distribution centers and retail stores, the transportation industry serves as the lifeblood of our nation’s economy.
For more than 60 years, the attorneys of Lindhorst & Dreidame in Cincinnati, Ohio, have represented railroads, trucking companies, bus companies, barge lines and rental car companies in a wide range of legal matters, including:
- Accidents resulting in personal injury
- Environmental damage caused by chemical spills
- Toxic chemical exposure claims
- Property damage claims
- Admiralty and Jones Act claims
- Railroad crossing accidents and claims under the Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA)
- Collections cases
- Shipping disputes
- Carmack litigation
- Third-party logistics issues
- Freight loss and damage claims
Our lawyers represent a number of rental car companies in litigation involving rental contracts, accidents, interpretation of the rental contract and other claims.
Defending Transportation Companies In Accident Claims
We have extensive experience with accidents involving buses, trains, tractor-trailers and other commercial vehicles. At a time when many lawyers cannot find their way to the courthouse, our lawyers are known for taking cases as far as they need to go: to trial and appeal if necessary.