Cincinnati Products Liability Defense Attorneys
The product liability defense attorneys of Lindhorst & Dreidame have extensive experience defending a broad range of lawsuits involving products alleged to be dangerous or defective. We represent insurance companies and manufacturers in the greater Cincinnati metropolitan area, southwest Ohio and northern Kentucky.
Our experience covers a wide variety of industries and products, including:
- Pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Auto components such as seat belts, air bags, door locks, tires and fuel tanks
- Children’s products toys such as toys and cribs
- Consumer products such as skin and hair care products and appliances
- Lawn care products such as mowers and trimmers
- Agricultural equipment and chemicals
- Recreational products such as all terrain vehicles, deer stands and watercraft
- Hand tools
- Industrial equipment such as punches and presses
- Construction equipment
Our lawyers are known for their trial results. At a time when many personal injury lawyers file multiple lawsuits in hopes of reaching a quick settlement, we are known for mounting an aggressive defense. We prepare each case with the intention of trying it: preparing pleadings, conducting depositions and consulting appropriate experts. We take cases as far as they need to go: to trial and appeal if necessary.
By having a reputation as trial lawyers, we find that we are able to resolve many cases before they even reach a courtroom.