Cincinnati Family Law Attorneys
At Lindhorst & Dreidame, we believe that litigation should be the last resort when it comes to family disputes. Our approach is to keep lines of communication open and help you reach an amicable resolution whenever that is possible. However, in those instances where the other side is unreasonable, our attorneys have the experience and the resources to protect your interests at every stage of the litigation process, including trial if that is necessary.
Our attorneys represent clients in all matters relating to family law, including:
- Uncontested and contested divorce
- Marital property division
- Protection of separate property rights
- Child custody and support
- Post-decree motions to modify child custody and support
- Guardianships and adoption
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Paternity actions for the establishment of child support and visitation for unmarried parents
Divorce, even when it is resolved amicably, is a difficult process. Our goal is to focus on the goals you want to achieve so you can move forward with your life. Our lawyers will help you obtain everything you are entitled to under the law. However, we will use a civil approach that does not create conflict where none needs to exist.
From our office in Cincinnati, we represent clients throughout the greater Cincinnati metropolitan area, southwest Ohio and northern Kentucky.
Contact Our Ohio Divorce Lawyers
For more information, call our Cincinnati family law attorneys at 513-223-3967 (866-855-5404 toll-free) or fill out our contact form. We offer a free initial phone consultation.